OneStop MPS Portal
Power Monitoring Smart Plug
OneStop MPS Portal utilises the use of Smart plugs in order to provide the ability to view power consumption of connected devices and remotely control the power of devices.
Configuring your Smart Plug
Tasmota to Wi-Fi:
- Power on the device. This may be plugging it in to the wall.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your Mobile Device/Computer.
- Wait until you see a Wi-Fi network that starts with tasmota, join it. Eg "tasmota-ebaec4"
- Either open a browser to 192.168.4.1, or click on the "Sign in to this network" prompt.
- You'll be presented with a list of Wi-Fi networks, select yours and type in the password.
- Take note of the IP address that you are presented with.
Your browser should automatically redirect to the devices new IP address.
Tasmota to MQTT
- Navigate to the previously presented IP Address.
- Click "Configure Other" and update the Device Name & Friendly Name 1, then click save.
We recommend using the same name value for both
- Click "Configure MQTT" and fill in the following details:
- Host - The IP address of you MQTT instance. (Starting on Tasmota 12.2.0.
- Client - This must be unique for the user. The default value will work.
- User - Use the user you previously created.
- Password - Use the password you previously created.
- Click Save