Easily detect networked printers and display detailed device information.
OneStop MPSKey Overview
Recording and monitoring multiple local or wide area network print devices by Network Administrators and Consultants can be a time consuming task, especially if you need to analyse the findings. Perhaps you need to discover if the current devices are used cost effectively or to their full potential. What about if you need to justify a change to print devices or additions to the network? How do you effectively audit print devices from one central location?
OneStop MPSKey is a tool that provides you with a snapshot of all your networked devices and their meter reading information from a single workstation on the network. This information can be saved and report comparisons performed to give a true reflection of print device usage over a particular interval of time. OneStop MPSKey runs from a supplied USB device, and will also scan networked PC’s for locally installed print devices and displays installed print driver details.
Results of the OneStop MPSKey are saved to csv file format for compatibility with standard software packages, and a number of reports are included, allowing for results to be left with a customer in an easy to read format.
OneStop MSPKey Features
- Runs directly from the USB key. No installation required
- Reports can be customised to suit individual requirements
- Add your own logo and corporate identity
- Auto-detect Local Language
- Advanced Scan for Multiple office Environments
- Comparison summary reports for data analysis over time periods or locations
- Report storage to CSV file for compatibility with standard software packages
- Local Printer Agent Option available
- Local Printer Searching Scan facility
OneStop MPSKey System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 512MB RAM
- USB Port
- Local Network Access
- Network Attached Printers or
- Windows PC's running the Local Collection Agent and Locally Attached Printers